KVC is a privately owned veterinary hospital located in South Maui. We have been providing comprehensive veterinary care for the animals in our community for over 25 years. We are more than just an animal clinic. Kihei Veterinary is a multifaceted care facility and can be described as follows:
- Convenient Office hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm and Saturdays 9-Noon. Closed on Sunday. 24 hour emergency services, please call 205-2106 for after hours emergencies.
- Convenient Location: easy access, over 18 years service to clients at this present building.
- Highest quality: care service,staff and pet products, your South Kihei pets deserve the very best.
- Full Pharmacy: We offer a full pharmacy to accommodate all your pet's needs.
- Competitive rates + 24 Hour Emergency: Available for all clients' pets both during and after hours. When your emergency appointment requires visit advancement, we will always be there. Be assured we will always do our best to see your situation soonest or allow emergency drop off. Immediate treatment of your pet emergency will be first should our schedule be full, or as your pets condition warrants.
- Todays Highest Technology: Digital X-ray and More. View our services page to learn all about what Kihei Veterinary Clinic specializes in.
The doctor has a fulfillment to his commitment to all clients keeping their pets up to date with vaccinations and pre-scheduling to maintain preventive care. Our clinic holds ready preparations 24 hours a day for hospital injuries and immediate surgeries. Related issues in reference to euthanasia require protocol by procedure for these loyal and loved family members.
Pets addendum: Small animal practice to most people is exclusive to dogs and cats. However, Dr Kehler does have full educational training and remarkable experience in avian veterinary care, pocket pets (hamsters, gerbils, mice, rats and guinea pigs), rabbits, reptiles, and all of their related medical treatments.