KVC is a privately owned veterinary hospital located in South Maui. We have been providing comprehensive veterinary care for the animals in our community for over 25 years. We are more than just an animal clinic. Kihei Veterinary is a multifaceted care facility and can be described as follows:
- Wellness: Dr Kehler has a commitment to all small animals, including dogs and cats, birds, pocket pets (hamsters, gerbils, mice, rats and guinea pigs), rabbits, reptiles, and all of their related medical treatments. He believes in dedicated, hands-on, back-to-basics veterinary care that includes thorough diagnostic exams, keeping pets up to date with vaccinations and pre-scheduling to maintain preventive care. Call (808) 879-5777 for an appointment.
- Convenient Office hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8am-5pm, Wednesday 8am-6pm and Saturdays 9-Noon. Closed on Sunday. 24 hour emergency services.
- Convenient Location: at 1476 S. Kihei Rd; easy access, over 18 years service to clients at this present building.
- Highest quality: care and service, staff and pet products -- your South Kihei pets deserve the very best.
- Full Pharmacy: We offer a full pharmacy to accommodate all your pet's needs.
- 24 Hour Emergency: Available for all clients' pets both during and after hours. When your emergency appointment requires visit advancement, we will always be there. Be assured we will always do our best to see your pet as soon as possible or allow emergency drop-off. Immediate treatment of your pet emergency will be first as your pet's condition warrants. Please call 205-2106 for after hours emergencies.
- Today's Latest Technology: Digital X-ray and more. View our services page to learn about what Kihei Veterinary Clinic specializes in. Our clinic holds ready preparations 24 hours a day for hospital injuries and immediate surgeries. Related issues in reference to euthanasia require protocol by procedure for these loyal and loved family members.
- Competitive rates